Military Avenue Business News
A west side farmers market?
Are you interested in helping to form a farmers market on Military Avenue,
please contact Leah at 920-544-9503 or Leah@militaryave.org.
It's not too early to think spring!
Planter Box Decorating Contest
Winners of the "Frozen Tundra" planter boxes are:
Stary Beads "Peoples Choice"
John Muir Park Neighborhood Association "Judge's Choice"
Congratulations to our winners and a special thanks to all that partiipated!
2015 Facade Improvement Program
Funding is still available!
Up to $5,000.00 in grants for facade improvement projects that are approved by the Military Avenue Business Association Board. Businesses. Interested in applying for Facade Grant Funding? Download and fill the application below and send it to 425 S.Military Avenue, Suite 206, Green Bay, WI 54303. For questions contact our office at 920-544-9503 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facade Grant Funding download form
Military Discount Program - Active Duty, Reserve, Veterans
To see a full list of the OVER 30 local participant offers visit:
Military Avenue Discounts
Newly added - OUTSIDE OF AREA DISCOUNT
- Homes for Heros - is closing the gap between the costs of housing for military personnel, police officers, fire fighters, teachers, first responsers and others who serve our community and nation.
www.HomesforHeros.com/affiliate/ken/masters or call Ken Masters at 925-382-7313
Want to have your business listed here? Contact us with your offer and get a sticker.
Military Avenue Facebook Business of the Month
We want to feature YOUR business!
Are you new in business? Do you have a unique item in your store? Will you have a special event?
What ever the reason, let us feature YOU!
Sign up on the link below or contact Leah at 920.544.9503 or Leah@MilitaryAve.org
MABA Action Plan
- Improve district networking and communication through regular newsletters and a series of informative presentations
- Develop a logo and branding strategy
- Work with the City to create district signage and streetscape enhancements
- Create an effective website
- Explore opportunities to fund district marketing efforts
- Explore marketing assistance options (Chamber, Tourism & Interns)
- Identify and promote the unique aspects of the district businesses
- Partner with Greater Green Bay Organizations
- Establish a Block Captain Network for collecting and distributing information
- Hold Annual Member Meetings
- Sponsor regular breakfast/lunch information forums